To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] How does one research their Cookies?

are you thinkin' of baking some cookies? Since you want to do a search for them, I was just like wonderin' if you were lookin' for a cookie recipe,lol

I do it this way..

my computer, c drive, hp administrator, cookie folder, then just arrow and delete.

I checked something somewhere in AVG to allow for certain cookies to stay put, but don't ask me where that is, cuz I forgot already,lol

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Dicey" <adi...@bellsouth.net>