In recent days, I have un-subscribed several  members,
for not following the guidelines regarding messages.
As I mentioned several months ago, this is the manner in which improper postings will be handled. The reason for this, is that folks continue to post to the list, disregarding the list guidelines. I started doing this because it takes less time to un-subscribe someone than it does to sit and write messages like this one. So, it would be to everyone's benefit to actually read the list guidelines, and understand them before asking a question, or answering one. If you become un-subscribed, don't write to Dave privately, that doesn't carry any weight, instead, as is stated in the list guidelines, direct to the management team any concerns,
that way all of us will know what is going on.
This is the last reminder!
Thank you,
Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
blind-computing@jaws-users.com