From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of jim rawls
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 9:50 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] this may be off topic, but i am at my wits end.

How do I add items to my system tray in windows 7.        I have jaws 12,
selected to run in my system tray, and that box is checked, yet, it is not
in my system tray. My weather aloud program is supposed to run in my system
tray, but it is not. So, how do I put items in my system tray. I am running
jaws 12, on windows 7, on a 64 bit machine. Jim