Hi All,
I apparently have set up something incorrectly in outlook 2007.
When I go to a folder, let's say, in box. it says, x number of messages. When I
press enter on that folder, it won't read the messages. I have to tab over to
get to the list of messages. Once there, I can read them, but why doesn't
outlook go directly to my unread messages and read them? I have the read option
set to on. the reading pain is set to off.  I have to tab over past research
inquiry etc. to get to my list of messages. In the past, I have been able to
just go to a folder, and hit enter, and the messages would appear.
On this computer, I have office 2007, which includes outlook 2007, on a windows
home premium with Jaws 12, latest update. Jim