From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Silpa Mallipeddi
Sent: 27. juni 2011 06:54
To: blind-computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Jaws 12

Hi All:

Can anybody on the list who have used the latest version of Jaws 12
tell their experiences with it on IE8 and IE9, whether it is more
compatible with IE8 or IE9.

Also, I would like to know how it wiorks with MS Office 2007 and
earlier versions and even with the latest version, i.e., version 2010-
if it is more compatible with which version.

Thanks and regards,
Silpa.