From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oli...@tafn.org.uk>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:59 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] subject has been changed

hello Larry
I have as the subject box states changed the text contained within it.
thank you to both yourself and Mathew for replying.
what I actually wanted was one level for everything.
for instance an m p 3 file plays a lot louder than a CD that the really not
interested blind society send out.
the m p 3 files can be heard 2 doors down while the CD'S I have to be
virtually sat on the loudspeakers.
so I wanted to know if there is a volume level that will play everything at
the same level unless I press f7, f8 and f9.
how did you get on with Maggie's netbook?

Yvonne