Hi Yvonne,

Another way to make an addition to an address book entry while in Outlook
Express.
1. Press control, shift, + B, to open the address book.
2. Tab 1 time to get into your address book list view.
3. You can arrow down the list until you find the entry you want to update
highlighted, or you can use first letter navigation until you have the entry
you want to update highlighted.
4. With the chosen entry highlighted, press enter.  You will land on the
summary page.
5. Control + Tab 2 times to the home page.
6. This is the page where you enter mailing address, phone, fax, & mobile
numbers, & web page link / URL.  You don't need to press enter to open any
of the edit fields, they are all open by default once you press enter on an
entry.

The name page is where you would make changes to a name & email addresses.

After you make your updates to an entry, tab to okay, press enter to save
your changes / updates, & close the address book list view.  If you don't
press enter on okay, the changes won't be preserved.  Now, press escape to
close the address Book & return to Outlook Express.

Hope this helps.  Take care.