Under which operating ssystem were or are you running it?

Thanks much.

Doris

At 07:39 AM 7/9/2011, you wrote:
I use:

http://www.blind-computing.com/internet/pages/SYGATE_personal_firewall.html

It seems to do the job for me along the lines of accessibility.

hth

Ken
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmu...@gmx.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 4:50 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Accessible Free Personal Firewall Needed

Is theree a free personal software firewall out there that is accessible?
I do use a router with an inbuilt firewall but want the additional security of a personal firewall to keep applications from phoning home and also for those times when I forward ports and run an ip forwarding service when I need an active connection.
Thanks much.
Doris