Hi Mike,
I've used 7zip for a long time now and I had no idea you could unzip
many files at once with it. How does one go about doing that? I knew
it could handle multi-part archives by simply selecting each part and
then clicking extract, but I would assume that if you did the same
thing with different archives it would put all the files into the same
folder after it was done extracting. In some situations this might not
be a good thing.