will be very grateful if you can do a tutorial on this.
Thank you
Samson
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 1:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Reinstalling XP

Yes it is although I figure that a quick format is in order at the very
least. I recently performed some testing on doing an un-attended install of XP and although it is not completely hands free so to speak there are just a few simple key strokes to remember right at the start and it will finish on
it's own.

I must do some further research to find out if there is anything at all I
can do to even improve on what I have done at this point. There most likely
is and with luck I'll find it without too much trouble.
David Ferrin
Most people don't know what they're doing and a lot of them are really good
at it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Kerstetter" <dh...@comcast.net>