From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lennie
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 12:25 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Selecting Specific Files in a folder.

Hi,

Another way to pull all the files with the m4a extension in your folder is
to do the following:

1. While in the folder, do ALT+V (as victor) for the view menu 2. Press the
letter P (as popcorn) to group by sub menu 3. Enter on type to sort all the
extension together.

Now you will find all the m4a extension together.

HTH

Take care.

Lennie