Just wondering how many can read your local newspaper on line? I am a little
upset with our local paper. You need to pay foran electronic subscription to
read the entire paper. They do allow a few articles a month free however, I
really can not access the digital page.
I wrote to support and this is the message that I received:
Dear Lenny

Thank you for your email.

Please advise what screen reading software you are using? I don't believe the
digital edition would be compatible with any, however, once an article is
opened in text format (by clicking on the headline), it can be read to you
using Media Player. If this is something of interest to you, please let us know
or review the following from our help and support pages:

      Listen to the newspaper
     Top

To listen to a newspaper on your computer, just click on the speaker icon to
activate Interactive Radio which automatically starts reading the current
article to you and gives you the option of filtering your play list or
listening to other articles in this issue.

You can even listen to the article in a different language, just translate the
article first in text view, and then click on the speaker icon to have it read
to you in the new language.

If you want to listen to a newspaper on your smart mobile phone, find the paper
you want to listen to through the mobile radio page and copy its URL into your
media player on your device. The same URL will work every day as new issues of
that paper are released so you only have to copy it once.

---

Now when you first go to the page links constantly change. It randomly jumps
from page 1 to 18, 4,23 etc..

The service that they are using is a Canadian based company.

Is there any way to read this page?

http://republicanherald.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com