  From: John Justice
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:47 AM
  Subject: [Blind-Computing] ALTERNATE WINDOWS SOUND SCAPES

  Hi everyone,

  Did you know that there are about 15 different sound scapes in that list?
  wonder if they are any different than the Windows Default?

  This is so weird!  I'm writing this note and something is going on in the
  background.  The Andre Lewis thing is telling me by making clicking and
  clunking sounds.  At first, they are somewhat disconcerting but I'll bet I
  get used to them.  Now, if I could only modify that closing sound and put
  something else there.

  Thanks everyone for your help.  This is fascinating.

  JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

  WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY

  PERSONAL E-MAIL:   <mailto:john_just...@verizon.net>
  john_just...@verizon.net