To: "Blind Computing list" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 2:43 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Backing Up E-mails To SD Card

Hello all: I am currently using Outlook Express and have some e-mails that I would hate to lose; hence the need to back them up.
One folder, for instance, has 565 e-mails in it.
Question: How do I back these up to an SD card?
Do I first have to convert them to text files?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pete