Did you run a scan with SAS 5.1? If so, were any malicious threats detected? If so, were you able to select these threats for quarantine?

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] SuperAnti Spyware Pro users

Hello there;

Well, I just installed the latest version of super anti spyware, I see no
real problems navigating the program,

In fact,
I just went to system tray, enter on super anti spyware,
Context menu appears,

Ican press "c" to check for updates,

Press "S"=scan,
Now tab to scan

Also using the tab key, allowing me to go to prefferences and such.