To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] re sending text messages from your pc usingyouremail clyant?

Hi. I've done it, so I know it is possible. You would have to figure out what the email address to use to send the message. When I send message to my phone via E-mail I put my phone number @ vwtext.com. I don't know how your moble provider does that though. ----- Original Message ----- From: "stewart ross" <stewartr...@sky.com>