When copying the formula, just press Control + c as normal. Now select the cells or range of cells, hit the Applications key and hit Enter on Paste Special. A dialog will appear with several radio buttons asking what you want to paste. Select Formulas Only and hit Enter.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org <http://www.vinuxproject.org/> There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen