No, you can still update the database definitions manually. Unchecking this box just turns off the reminder that a program update is available.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara in Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] SuperAnti Spyware Pro users

Hi Gerald,

Thank you very much for reminding me of the update tab in SAS preferences, I
totally brainfarted on that!  I don't have version 4.56 available to me
right now so, if this is turned off, does this stop SAS from updating or,
just stop showing the reminder notice?  Thanks again, take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Gerald Levy