Did you try running it after installing?

Portia.

On 8/24/2011 11:04 PM, kimsan wrote:
Porsha:
I downloaded the tool, installed it and still no go. Sheesh, if it was so
important, why is it giving me issues! lol

Thanks for the help and time you put in trying to help me. If you have any
other suggestions, please pass them along.
Take care.
kimsans...@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Portia
Sent: 24 August, 2011 9:10 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] cannot instal update

Hi, This is what I got when Googling the error code. Try these steps, if
possible.

Windows Update Error 800B0100
If you receive the Windows Update error 800b0100, it means that a file
needed by Windows Update is not registered with Windows correctly. The
System Update Readiness Tool can correct some conditions that cause this
error. To use the tool, follow these steps:
1.
Go to the System Update Readiness Tool webpage. In the Information for
advanced users section, find the version of Windows and system type of
your computer, and then click the link to download the System Update
Readiness Tool. If you don't know which version of Windows you have, see
View your computer information.
2.
Run Windows Update again.
Note
Note
Typically, the scan takes 15 minutes or less, but it can take longer on
some computers. The Windows Update progress bar is not updated during
the scan, and progress seems to stop at 60% complete for some time. This
behavior is expected. The scan is still running and you should not
cancel the update.
If the problem persists after you take these steps, go to the Microsoft
Update Solution Center website to find more information about the error
code or to request support by e‑mail.
Error codes this applies to:
WindowsUpdate_800B0100
0x800B0100