From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
in Arcadia
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 12:13 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Video Intercept Error

Hi Martin,

Follow the steps below for installing the Video Intercept file correctly;

When you get the Video Intercept error after reinstalling Jaws do the
following;
1. Go to Freedom Scientifics website, find the FSVideoIntercept-32bit or
64bit.exe, which ever 1 is appropriate for your system.  Download and save
it somewhere on your harddrive that you will be able to access it easily.
The direct download links for both 32bit and 64bit systems are below.  Click
on your appropriate link.

ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/Tools/FSVideoInter
cept-32bit.exe

ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/Tools/FSVideoInter
cept-64bit.exe

2. Go to Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs, press enter, and wait for
the programs list to populate / show up.
3. Arrow down to the Freedom Scientific Admin Tool , tab to remove, press
the spacebar, and if asked if you want to remove its shared components say
yes.
4. Now reboot the computer.
5. When the computer reboots and that Video Intercept error message appears,
exit out of the message.
6. Now, go to where you saved the FSVideoIntercept-32bit or 64bit.exe,
highlight it, and press enter to run it.  After running the Video Intercept,
reboot the computer if prompted to do so.

Running this will reinstall the Admin Tool that you removed earlier and
everything should work fine.  Hope this helps.  Take care.