To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] external hd working again lol

Jacob:
Nice to hear from ya! I have unplugged it and then plugged it back in again hoping it would work and it did! I did it a few more times and same result.

I hope to god that I just got lucky. This 2 tb external hd was a present
from a helpful buddy. In any event, its still under worentee...

kimsans...@aol.com