To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] How to have JAWS indicate a capital letter

Dear Don and others,

I was able to add a tone to indicate a capital letter with the REal Speak voices. It was as Don said in Settings Sound Schemes I had to press edit then go to the Mis tab. I did not see a option for it to say Cap only to add a tone . This is very helpful

Thanks Don and others for the tips!

eric Caron