  From: Anna Vimini
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 9:44 AM
  Subject: [Blind-Computing] superantispyware

  Hi all,
  I know I have asked this before but I am going to ask again.
  the other day I had down loaded the free version of superantispyware and
had to uninstall it.
  now what I want to know is that if I can reinstall it from the file that
is left on my computer or do I Have to down load it from the website again?
  thanks in advance anna