Hi list. I want to start using Karen's replicator to perform backups of my XP
system onto an external hard drive. I have listened to David's tutorials on how
to use the program. But I also did a google search. As I wanted to get more
information, as to what kind of things the program can backup? I originally
thought. That you had to perform a separate job for each file type you wanted
to backup? For example, one for documents, one for emails etc. However, I read
that it is possible to have Karen's replicator to perform a complete disk
backup. I am assuming that this would not be an image backup. But would like to
know. What would be backupped? And how would you go about setting up a job that
would result in a complete hard drive backup?

This backing up process, is all new to me. So any opinions would be most
welcome.

Thanks Jason

P.S I am using Outlook express and Jaws 12. I am mainly wanting to backup all
of my files. So that I can access them on my external hard drive, if my
computer happens to die. I am planning on buying a system with windows 7 on ti
soon. And so obviously, want to be able to access my backupped files from the
external hard drive using that new computer.