He has already been removed from the list by one of our moderators.
David Ferrin
Most people don't know what they're doing and a lot of them are really good at it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nikolay Todorov" <nikolay.todo...@idsoftbg.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] William Shakespeare - Hamlet

Hello everyone,

that letter is nice, I think it is a slavik language, though not Bulgarian, because I am Bulgarian and cannot undertand it. What I make of it is, that the lister is looking for a book, probably "Hamlet", if we further read the subject.

However, that mail was fresh, if someone sends a letter in Japanese that would not make sense to me either.

Regards,
Nikolay

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>