Hi all,
   The message that we are talking about was in clear serbian language. I know
it because I am a Serb and I know the person that posted the message. Knowing
him, I am sure that he did it by mistake and that he wanted to post his message
on another list. So this is not the reason to remove him, mistakes just happen.
   Thanks for understanding the problem, and I appologize that it had to go on
list, but this could happen just to everyone. And the major problem was the
language. Other mistakes of the kind made in english are not so striclty
punnished as this, and that's why I react.
   Thanks for the understanding,
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs