Ok, jaws13 public beta which is now abailable includes a new thing called
convenient OCR, which lets you carry out optical character recognition on
the screen elements, and then sort of virtually use the jaws/mouse cursor
to interact with the OCR result/window it processed.

Anyway, while that might not be the perfect explanation of all it can do, I
just made my first real world use of it, since on this machine, a zip file
tried to open automatically in the demo version of winzip, so I was getting
told about quite a few blank buttons, but hit jaws key + space, letter O on
keyboard then followed by letter W, and within 2 seconds, it told me
something like OCR completed, jaws cursor, I moved cursor down like one
line, used ctrl + right arrow to jump to the 'I agree' text, and told it to
use the left mouse button, and I was immediately in the file listing inside
the winzip window.

Now while I could have done something else to work around this relatively
easily, it really is nice to just act almost as if nothing had happened,
aside from clicking on a graphical button of some sort within like 3-5
seconds in total, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker