hello
many thanks
Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Screen upsidedown

Hello there;

If you want the intel graphic icon in your system tray,

1, desktop;

2, ctrl+spacebar to unselect icon;

3, applications key, up arrow to graphic options sub menu;
Right arrow to open.

4, down arrow until you hear;
Tray icon sub menu,
Right arrow to open, now choose enable, with arrow key and press enter.