I believe also you will need to know the security question/answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 2:08 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] accessing a GMail Account when you do not
knowthe password

You need to go and try signing in to Gmail and pick the link about forgot
password or some such deal. There is a screen graphic that you will need to
have solved before you can obtain her password. Sorry for your loss.
David Ferrin
I call them as I see them, and if I don't see them I make them up.
"Rick Justice"