From: "Negoslav Sabev" <neg...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] free Windows file or folder
comparisonsoftware

I can suggest 2 programs. Not sure if they are better than this giveaway,
but they are accessible with jaws and best of all - they are free.
First one is called three compare.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5176021/treecompare%28compare%20folders%29.zip

The second is called directory compare.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5176021/DirectoryCompare337.rar

I haven't used them much, but they did what I needed.
Sorry that I don't give links from their official sites, but have no time at
the moment. I'm sure that everyone can search google if he wants.

Negoslav