Mark: Yes, there are some DVD's with the descriptive audio tracks. However, for me personally, I have to have my wife or other family member go into the menu's on the screen, via the remote, and determine if they are even on the disc. So far, most of the movies that do have the DVS (descriptive Video Service) feature are not notating it on the outside cover jacket of the movie; so it is a seek and search to find out if it is on some of the movies. Now you can go online and find out which movies have them. So far, the best website I have found for such information is WGBH. Just type in, on your URL, WGBH Descriptive Movies, and it should give you a list of the movies that do have it.

Hope this information was helpful.

Jerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "mark" <marktorger...@my180.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 8:55 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Playing Descriptive Video With Windows MediaPlayer

Hi
In America they have a system called descriptive video where there is a second audio track on some DVD's that gives a description of all the visual elements of a movie. A friend lent me a DVD that has this and they are very
excited for me to watch this movie. Unfortunately, Windows media player is
only bringing up the standard track without description. Does anyone know
how I can watch this movie with the descriptive video turned on?
    Thank you.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!