Unfortuatnely newer keyboards do not all have the extended insert key anymore nor, on some machines, a right windows logo key. And it appears that the layout on the keyboards is not always the same either when it comes to the extended keys.

I returned a Microsoft natural keyboard a couple of years ago because it did not have the extended insert key in the sixpack anymore either. That one had a doublesized delete key instead.

Last year we shoppedfor a new keyboard for me and when we found a logitech wireless keyboard that still had all the keys in the classic layout, we bought all three they had left. *g*

I hope you'll be able to find the keys and get used to the layout or still be able to buy a classic keyboard somewhere.

hth

Doris