Allen, I went to your station's web site.  I clicked on listen live.  Then I
clicked on listen with windows media player.  Then jaws said something like
allow this add on, I clicked allow, and it played fine.  I am using windows7,
and jaws 12.  There is a web site that is called, tunein.com.  I went to it and
I put in your station in the search box and found that they do stream the
station.  In other words go to www.tunein.com.  You will see a search box.  Put
in the station call letters, then do a search.  It will bring up the results,
and at some point it will say, listen.  Click on that and you should be able to
stream the station.  If it doesn't work, you can write to me off list, and I'll
try to help you.