Yes, and I have done all of those things. However, on my list of 17 choices, there is no mention of Word 2007. I tried to select "word document", but it was a no go. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] MS Word Issue

I assume you have word 2007?
If so, I would copy and paste it in another word document and when you tap f12 or control s or however you choose to bring up the save option just tab til you get to the list view of the other options to save as and voila!

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side