From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Laptop question

Hi Matthew,

How do you make reservations for the flight if the modem is turned off?  LOL
LOL

I couldn't resist!  However, would you please explain airplane mode?  I can
certanily understand different reasons for turning the modem off but, if
that is what that button does, why is it referred to as, airplane mode?
Thanks much, take care.