thanks for your help.

I follow your directions and I found the movies.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Keller" <keller...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 8:06
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Blind Mice Movy Vault

IF you want to download from here you will have to go to

http://www.blindmicemegamall.com then sign into your account or create a new account if you don't have one. When you sign into your old account you will be prompted to create a new password. Once that is done or you have created your account then the movie vault link should show up. They have updated it within the last couple weeks. Be warned the layout has changed from the previous one. ----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jalbar...@ca.rr.com>