I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to remove avast antivirus? I
have tried removing it through the add/remove with no luck and also by using
the removal tool from avast with same result. That tool tells me to turn off
the self protection mode or run it when the pc is in safe mode. Since I can't
do the last myself I have tried to turn off the self protection but it just
keeps resetting itself back to the on mode. Any help would be appreciated.
Brad Keller

email: keller...@gmail.com
Skype: Brad-Keller1