Well, whatever voodoo they do, it helps to have someone who knows about this kind of stuff. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Windows Mail

Cool.

While we don't get told about them, things like that submenu have what they call dividers in them, so the first part of that submenu is the column names, then there's a divider, and then the next section of the submenu is there below it, etc., but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA