any time,I'm glad that you got it to work now.
John Carvalho
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oli...@tafn.org.uk>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] icons that disappear from the system tray

hi
thank you for reply
since reading your email earlier i went to the dropbox folder on the desktop and after seberal presses of the down arrow key i found the dropbox sub folder
also found i could get to the public folder to paste my file
thank you for your help
Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "JOHN O CARVALHO" <n1...@verizon.net>