It means that you can send things to the printer and it will be printed the next time you plug in your printer.

Thanks.

On 10/28/2011 12:20 PM, jerry martin wrote:
Okay folks.  Here is the dumb question of the day.  What does it mean when the "Use
Printer Offline" box is checked?  I have been trying to print several documents this
morning and I came across this message under the File menu of my printer.

Thanks.

Jerry