i am tearing my hair out trying to get outlook to work. i copied my csv
addressbook from OE and imported it onto the new laptop with win 7 and O
2010. the contacts are there. I even managed to set up a distribution list
though that's not what o calls it.  i have the navigation pane set to normal
and the reading and to do panes turned off. I have all the settings for my
isp in there and can send and receive email.

my current problem is trying to get o to autocomplete an email address. i
looked and the setting for finishing an address is checked. if i try doing
an address, though, it will not complete it no matter how many letters i
type. i suspect i'm missing some setting but have no idea what. I'd
appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Karen