Hello There; to create a signature in outlook2010,
Do the following;

1, open outlook2010,

2, alt+f=file,
Up-arrow and enter on options.

3, now down-arrow you will hear/see mail,
Just tab and enter on signatures....

4, you need to tab and enter on new,
Here you're being asked to name the signature,
So type in a name.
And then tab okay.

5, now you tab you will see/hear;
Email account,
Next tab you will see/hear;
New messages, none, you need to arrow to select your newly created named
signature.
Again tab to the reply/forward, and repeat and select the newly named
signature.

6, now tab until you hear;
Edit signature,
Here you type the preferred text,
Now tab okay and press enter.
Try doing a test email to yourself you should see the newly created
signature on the bottom of your message.
Hope this helps.