Mike:  Now we're cookin' with Crisco.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Available Disc Space

Hi Jerry,

 Below are the steps.  Do you exactly what you had done before but, follow
steps numbers 4 & 5 from the steps below.

 Here we go;
 1. Click on My Computer from the desktop.
 2. Highlight your Local Disk C, but do not open it, &invoke the Alt +
enter keystroke for properties. You can also press Shift + F10, arrow up to
properties & press enter
 3. Route your Jaws cursor to the PC cursor with the Insert / Jaws Key +
NumPad Minus / Jaws Cursor Key.
 4. Press the page up / NumPad 9 key.
 5. Now, arrow down 1 line at a time to get the information you're looking
for.

 Hope this helped.  Take care.
 Mike

---- Original Message ----- From: jerry martin