Hi Dorris,
So I must be  running firefox to be using this?,

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Doris and Chris
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 10:24 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] hotspot shield?

Google for something called "Tor Browser". This is free also and allows to
hide the ip address for unblocked browsing. It is bundled with Firefox and
therefore works fine with jaws. It can even be run portably from a flash
drive. the installed version also allows for instant messaging, I think but
i have never tried that part.

hth

Doris