From: "jerry martin" <jandymar...@clear.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 12:49 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] JAWS cursor question

To any and All:

I have a question regarding the JAWS cursor functions.  On several of the
instructions that have been given over time, there has been mentioning of
routing the JAWS cursor to PC cursor.  My question is this:  What is the
difference, function-wise, between pressing the JAWS Key plus the Minus key
on the numpad and simply pressing the minus key?  Hope my phrasing makes
sense to someone.

Many thanks.

Jerry