  From: jerry martin
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 6:06 AM
  Subject: [Blind-Computing] Memory Lapse

  Forgive my sometimer's memory, as I may have asked this question
previously.  I was wanting to find out if there is a software program, that
works with JAWS version 11, for creating wills, or other types of legal
documents like that.  I am using Windows Vista on a 32 bit system.  Any
feedback will be appreciated.  Many thanks.  Jerry