Carliss: There is a step by step instructional section on the JAWS User's site. It is under the Tips and Tricks heading. I found it yesterday and am going to try it out sometime next week. Nero is not exactly the most simplistic program out there, but with practice, it is useable by folks like us. Take care. Jerry ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carliss" <seeje...@satx.rr.com>
To: <Blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 7:53 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Can we use Nero10 with jaws?

Listers,

I just recently bought a dvd drive and it came with Nero10, can I use this
program with Jaws12? If I can, is there a tutorial that I can learn how to
use it? I don't know, but I heard that Nero isn't easy to use. So it would
be better for me to have a tutorial to make using it easier.

Thanks to all.

Carliss