Mike,

Spoke to soon.  MyJAWS is repeating line when I downarrow.

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of FrDoug
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:14 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Line repeating

Mike,

Thanks

Doug
-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:54 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

Hi Doug,

Press Insert + the # 2 key on the number row above the main keyboard.  This
keystroke changes the typing echo settings.  Your choices are: characters,
words, both words & characters, & none.  Press Insert + 2 until you hear
what you would like echoed when typeing. For example;  I pressed Insert + 2,
until I heard Jaws read characters, then stopped.  This means that while
typing Jaws will only echo / say characters, while typing.  Hope this helped
without confusing the hell out of anyone.  LOL  Take care.