Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 7:21 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW SOME NEWBEES MIGHT FEEL

Well,
David
I want you to know publicly that I certainly appreciate all your efforts and
the efforts of Rick as well
It has been a beautiful life line for me as well as learning with the other
listers.
I find it invaluable and wanted to state publicly that you guys are
incredible.
Thanks for everything!
All listers. . .
I hope we can all follow the instructions of this great list so we don't
upset those that manage this. . .

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side