  From: Kimsan
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:30 PM
  Subject: [Blind-Computing] diphraggler

  Hi,
  I remember someone stating that google chrome might have been installed
when
  installing diphraggler on my system.
  How can I catch the question where it wants me to install google chrome? I
  went through the installation and the only mention of google chrome was
  right before the install button.  There was no mention of installing
google
  chrome. I just received a new machine and I don't wanna go through the
crap
  that I went through last time with my other machine.  I understand to just
  simply remove it under programs and features but yeah... what is that
google
  chrome mention during the dephraggler process of installing?

  Thanks.